Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you ran into trouble.  Aside from the request for the option by a few QRP enthusiasts, there is typically never a reason to change the RST defaults in the contest software.

Bruce is correct.  59 for SSB or 599 for CW are the standard signal report exchanges in all the major contests.

I suggest that you correct the default now, so you don't forget and wind up encountering the same thing again next year.