Re: LoTW Site Analysis [was LoTW updates failing]

Dan Morris

I have been using Firefox as my default browser and have never had a problem with LoTW!!
I am using Win 7 Pro.  I tried logging in to LoTW with my browser and it says account not found???

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Oct 15, 2018, at 12:25 PM, Timothy Robnett <tim@...> wrote:

Thanks Scott,  I guess that will keep everyone from clicking on the link ;-)

In studying the output a little bit more since my note - it appears that for users of Windows you need Internet Explorer 11 or greater or the newer Microsoft Edge browser. If you are running Windows XP with IE 6, Vista with IE 7 or Windows 7 with IE 8-10 it will not work.

For those having issues, please check what version of IE is installed by clicking Help -> About. If the version is 10 or less, your computer is out of date and will not work with LoTW and many other sites that are trying to improve their security posture.

kb0phk