Re: LoTW updates failing

Dan Morris

I cannot even log into LoTW.  It keeps telling me that account not found???
What is going on, anyone know???

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Oct 15, 2018, at 12:11 PM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Again, it was anticipated that Windows XP and Windows Vista would not work after the ARRL update, as these operating systems are no longer in Microsoft support, but Win 7 and later should work, once ARRL completes the transition.

If you are having trouble with LoTW downloads and are running Windows 7 or later, please submit an LoTW help ticket here:

Please be sure to emphasize that you are running a currently supported Windows OS.

Thanks!