Re: Please Test AC Log 6.4 Beta - LoTW Download Fix

John Huffman

6.4 Beta works here.

K1ESE

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 5:16 PM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Gang,

Okay, thanks to my genius son Chris, KB3KCN, (who knows much more about Internet security than I do) we think we found a way to make AC Log's LoTW download work with ARRL's new system.  The good news is, within AC Log, it only required one additional line of code.  The more significant unknown is that I had to change the .Net framework that AC Log runs on from 4.0 to 4.5.

Please uninstall AC Log 6.3 from your Add / Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel and then give 6.4 Beta a try:

Please try all the functions.  I did a quick run through here, all worked well and everything should be fine, but getting additional confirmation will be reassuring.  Lots of folks are very eager for this, so your quick testing will be very much appreciated!

Please let me know how you make out!