Re: New poll for N3FJP_Software_Users

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

It said you had to log into what?

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 6:08 PM Fidel Lavigne Jr jrlav01@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...> wrote:

Yes I couldn't log in at first, it said I entered an invalid password. I tried 3 times and finally asked for a temporary password and entered that, when I went to vote it said I needed to log in. That's when I gave up I hate getting the run around.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 7:41 PM 'Lou Everett, Sr.' loueverettsr@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...> wrote:

Did you check your account?  Can you get into your account?

Lou WA5LOU

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 5:30 PM Fidel Lavigne Jr jrlav01@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...> wrote:

I'm trying to vote for relocating but keep getting the run around telling me I'm not a member. Finally gave up.

VE9ZZ

--
Lou Everett, Sr., WA5LOU
Telephone:  317-749-9883

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
― Dalai Lama