Re: Groups.IO Poll

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Are you a member in using Scott’s software?

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 6:01 PM Gary gary_mayfield@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...> wrote:

I am signed into Yahoo, but it says I “need to be a member” to vote.

I am against groups.io it has resulted in many problems here.

73,

Joe kk0sd

From: N3FJP_Software_Users@... <N3FJP_Software_Users@...>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 4:50 PM
To: N3FJP_Software_Users@...
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Groups.IO Poll

Hi All,

I continue to receive requests to move our User's group to groups.io.  There are very strong feelings on both sides of this issue.  Please do not continue to debate that here.  Considerations on both sides have already been extensively expressed, so we will let the poll decide.

All I ask is that if you have no preference, that you will take the time to vote that option.  If 75% of the folks here don't care, 15% want to move and 10% don't, it doesn't make sense to move, but if those who have no preference don't vote, we aren't ever going to know.

Over 50% of respondents must vote to move the group for that action to occur.  The poll is here:

Thanks in advance for your input.

Lou Everett, Sr., WA5LOU
Telephone:  317-749-9883

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
― Dalai Lama