Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] ACLog

I didn’t think FT8call was really a new mode – I thought it as just FT8 with longer, broken up sequences, sort of like applying packet to FT8.  Why would it be considered a separate mode, like JT65 is a separate mode?   Isn’t it sort of like CW during a contest and CW used for rag chewing?  Perhaps when LoTW accepts it as a separate mode I will have to change my mind.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 11:33
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] ACLog

Scott — there is a new mode in town and it is a knockoff of FT8 called FT8CALL. I think it is much better than FT8 as it gives one a chance to actually talk to someone, so is there a way to add FT8CALL to the MODE section??

Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!