From: "jh@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]"
To: "N3FJP Software Users"
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 8:49:55 AM
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] AC log merge after contest

I will be using two different computers with two different radios for the VHF contest this weekend.  Each will run it's own copy of AClog contest software.  At this point i don't want to network the computers since I have procrastinated too long!

After the contest can I just import one of the contest logs into the other and then submit that full log?

Will the contacts interleave according to when they were worked or will there be two "chunks" in the log??

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

73,

Joe, W8JH