Re: Pegasus

Wayne AA5JJ

Thanks for the reply Terry I was beginning to think
that is was the Loose NUT behind the radio ***ME***
hihi.

73 Wayne AA5JJ

--- n6mon <n6mon@pacbell.net> wrote:

I can confirm this behavior. I just upgraded from
2.5 to 2.8 and
right clicking on the DXSpot does NOT cause the
radio to change to
frequency/mode. I suspect that the Transfer file is
not being
written properly. I have not used 2.6 or 2.7, so I
do not know when
the change occurred, but the bug is definitely in
2.8.

I see 2 errors.
1) In 2.5, you open DX spotting configuration,
opened the port and
clicked on Done and it worked, it 2,8, if you click
on Done, it
tells you that going to the spot is only valid if
the port is open.

2) ACLog is NOT writing the pegasus.in file to the
&#92;pegasus
directory.

Terry Taylor, N6MON

--- In N3FJP_Software_Users@yahoogroups.com, Wayne
AA5JJ
<aa5jj@y...> wrote:
Thanks for the reply Dee, it does not use a comm
port
it uses a file called C:&#92;Pegasu&#92;Pegasus.out that
is
where it gets the info from for the Pegasus to
show
the frequency and that works fine, I just cant get
it
to talk to the rig when I click on a DX call to
change
the frequency on the rig. The Pegasus is a
Computer
controled rig ONLY no knobs at all so the computer
has
to control everything, it is on comm 4 and works
fine.
I know there is somethink that I am doing wron and
hoped there was someone out there running a
Pegasus
with ACLOG.

73 Wayne AA5JJ