Re: Pegasus

Terence Taylor

I can confirm this behavior. I just upgraded from 2.5 to 2.8 and
right clicking on the DXSpot does NOT cause the radio to change to
frequency/mode. I suspect that the Transfer file is not being
written properly. I have not used 2.6 or 2.7, so I do not know when
the change occurred, but the bug is definitely in 2.8.

I see 2 errors.
1) In 2.5, you open DX spotting configuration, opened the port and
clicked on Done and it worked, it 2,8, if you click on Done, it
tells you that going to the spot is only valid if the port is open.

2) ACLog is NOT writing the pegasus.in file to the \pegasus
directory.

Terry Taylor, N6MON

--- In N3FJP_Software_Users@yahoogroups.com, Wayne AA5JJ
<aa5jj@y...> wrote:
Thanks for the reply Dee, it does not use a comm port
it uses a file called C:&#92;Pegasu&#92;Pegasus.out that is
where it gets the info from for the Pegasus to show
the frequency and that works fine, I just cant get it
to talk to the rig when I click on a DX call to change
the frequency on the rig. The Pegasus is a Computer
controled rig ONLY no knobs at all so the computer has
to control everything, it is on comm 4 and works fine.
I know there is somethink that I am doing wron and
hoped there was someone out there running a Pegasus
with ACLOG.

73 Wayne AA5JJ