From: Jeff Freedman jeff.freedman@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
To: N3FJP_Software_Users
Sent: Thu, Mar 8, 2018 12:23 am
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Re: DXCC tracking

I use the comments field to help. I type “First 3C” to start. Then send QSL via LOTW or EQSL. When received, I change the “first” comment to “DXCC 310 Submission Pending.” Then sort on the word “pending.” Gives me a list of those calls to send to DXCC Desk for credit. When credit received, dele “submission pending” and I have my tally in place.

Jeff Freedman K7JF
Gig Harbor, Washington