Re: unable to connect via snkdavis@aol.com

Fred

I got an e-mail from Erwin today but trying to reply resulted in bounced mail. I found out his reply address had an error. A spelling error. it was "AERWNIH" instead of "AERWINH". Found the proper address on his QRZ page. Hope this helps.

Fred K2DFC

---In N3FJP_Software_Users@..., <SNKDavis@...> wrote :

Hi aerwinh,

Kimberly has attempted to e-mail you from both our snkdavis & affirmatechinc e-mail addresses.  Both result in this reply:

Do you have another e-mail address that we can try?  If so, please e-mail us direct from that address.

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...>
To: N3FJP_Software_Users <N3FJP_Software_Users@...>
Sent: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 7:08 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] unable to connect via snkdavis@...

Hi aerwinh,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry you've run into trouble.  We've been receiving lots of e-mail, so I'm sure the address is fine.  Please try writing us at:  affirmatechinc@...

Thanks in advance!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
From: aerwinh@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...>
To: N3FJP_Software_Users <N3FJP_Software_Users@...>
Sent: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 6:26 pm
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] unable to connect via snkdavis@...

Hi Scott and Kimberly, I have tried to send a message to you using the subject address but I don't seem to be getting through. I want to upgrade to the package and need my balance. My email address is aerwinh@.... Please pardon using the forum for this purpose but I couldn't think of a better way.

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.