Re: unable to connect via snkdavis@aol.com

Fred

I got an e-mail from Erwin today but trying to reply resulted in bounced mail. I found out his reply address had an error. A spelling error. it was "AERWNIH" instead of "AERWINH". Found the proper address on his QRZ page. Hope this helps.

Fred K2DFC

---In N3FJP_Software_Users@..., <SNKDavis@...> wrote :

Hi aerwinh,

Kimberly has attempted to e-mail you from both our snkdavis & affirmatechinc e-mail addresses.  Both result in this reply:

Do you have another e-mail address that we can try?  If so, please e-mail us direct from that address.