Re: unable to connect via snkdavis@aol.com

Jeff Steinkamp

Scott

This is an internal problem with Yahoo.  Ever since Verizon bought out Yahoo, there has been serious issues with not only email begin delivered, but with the Yahoo groups.  We have had issues with Yahoo for about a year over at 10-10.  Their spam filters are set so tight that it's reject just about everything, including email that is generate on their own domain!!  If you send email that is in text only format, no HTML in the email, it will usually go through.

Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates
N32.2319 W110.8477
On 2/10/2018 04:40, Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] wrote:

Hi aerwinh,

Kimberly has attempted to e-mail you from both our snkdavis & affirmatechinc e-mail addresses.  Both result in this reply:

Do you have another e-mail address that we can try?  If so, please e-mail us direct from that address.

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
To: N3FJP_Software_Users
Sent: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 7:08 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] unable to connect via snkdavis@...

Hi aerwinh,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry you've run into trouble.  We've been receiving lots of e-mail, so I'm sure the address is fine.  Please try writing us at:  affirmatechinc@...

Thanks in advance!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
From: aerwinh@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...>
To: N3FJP_Software_Users <N3FJP_Software_Users@...>
Sent: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 6:26 pm
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] unable to connect via snkdavis@...

Hi Scott and Kimberly, I have tried to send a message to you using the subject address but I don't seem to be getting through. I want to upgrade to the package and need my balance. My email address is aerwinh@.... Please pardon using the forum for this purpose but I couldn't think of a better way.

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.