Re: unable to connect via snkdavis@aol.com

Jeff Steinkamp

Scott

This is an internal problem with Yahoo.  Ever since Verizon bought out Yahoo, there has been serious issues with not only email begin delivered, but with the Yahoo groups.  We have had issues with Yahoo for about a year over at 10-10.  Their spam filters are set so tight that it's reject just about everything, including email that is generate on their own domain!!  If you send email that is in text only format, no HTML in the email, it will usually go through.

Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates
N32.2319 W110.8477
On 2/10/2018 04:40, Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] wrote:

Hi aerwinh,

Kimberly has attempted to e-mail you from both our snkdavis & affirmatechinc e-mail addresses.  Both result in this reply:

Do you have another e-mail address that we can try?  If so, please e-mail us direct from that address.