Re: New user experance

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement!

From: verstelle@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
To: N3FJP_Software_Users
Sent: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 9:04 pm
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] New user experance

Hello Scott and group,  well I have been using the logging software for a week or 2 now and have to say I love it. I have moved my contacts from misc other logging programs all into AClog and have got everything working so far. My eQSL and Lotw work great now up and down plus I have automatic logging working with WSJT-X using JT alert.  Right now I'm setting up Fldigi so fingers crossed all goes well there too. I also have it set up and working on laptop and used it on last RV trip then just exporting it to main computer when I get home.
Thanks Brian and all who have contributed to this excellent program plus thanks to those who answered my newbe questions.
vy 73,
Bill N7OQ