Re: PSKExpress and N7YG Digital Engine Updates

Dan Morris

Get well Jeff. I had cataract surgery back in Nov and 3 days later I got a viral infection in that eye. That was no fun at all. It took them a week to figure it out so a month and a half later it finally got better!

Dan Morris

On Feb 9, 2018, at 10:36 PM, Jeff Steinkamp n7yg@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...> wrote:

I had the flu shot a few months ago.  This is not the flu but a viral infection in my throat.  So I'm sequestered into my house for a few days!!

Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates
N32.2319 W110.8477
On 2/9/2018 07:41, Dale dalecole3502@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] wrote:

Get a shot Jeff!  That crap is KILLING people.  I think we have had 3 here in Michigan, mostly youth.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10