Re: importing log question

Jim Shorney

You're not using ADIF Master if yoiu can only load 100 contacts without "registration". ADIF Master is completely free and I have loaded logs with 7000+ QSOs without issue.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 09:57:59 -0800, Bill Verstelle verstelle@att.net [N3FJP_Software_Users] wrote:

Thanks guys, well I did try ADIF master and it did read the log file but when I converted it to ADIF and up loaded it to AClog some of the log entries were wrong like my county showed up in his call and all my log entries thing it was from Hong Kong. I guess I can edit the columns but it also only loads 100 logs unless I buy it and $25 is a bit high for a program I use only once. I study ADIF format and see if I can some how make a file manually.
Thanks and 73
Bill N7OQ
Sent from my iPad
On Jan 25, 2018, at 3:50 AM, 'Mike-2007' mike-2007@elp.rr.com [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Yes - ADIF Master works well for doing bulk edits of ADIF formatted files.. But if it can read in his formats and output an ADIF, this is something questionable.

Under FILE ---> OPEN you have two choices. ADIF or ALL LOG FILES. So you can give it a try. But I'm not real confident it will help.

Good luck.

Vy73 -- Mike -- KD5KC.