Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Re: NAQP SSB voice recordings

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your follow up.  No, you aren't overlooking anything.  Most folks rigs won't send wave audio when in CW mode, so there has never been a request for my software to transmit prerecorded CW wave file messages.  Virtually everyone uses a keyer of some sort to send automated CW strings, which are entered as text in the F key strings.  Examples of CW interfaces you can use with my software to send automated CW text are detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/cwschematic.html