Re: NAQP SSB voice recordings

Pat Whelton

Hi Scott.  I see where you have “RECORD” available in the “PHONE” settings but when I go to SETTINGS, TRANSMIT, CW I do not see the RECORD feature.  I rarely do phone contests.  Do you have this feature for CW contests?

Pat - KZ5J

Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Re: NAQP SSB voice recordings

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Transmit > Phone.  You can even record from the software, though I recommend using a free, full featured program like Audacity for that:  Audacity will allow you to trim any extra space, etc., from your audio recording to keep your audio really tight.

http://www.audacityteam.org/download

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJP_Software_Users
Sent: Fri, Jan 19, 2018 9:02 am
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Re: NAQP SSB voice recordings

>>>>>I am setting up my voice recordings in preparation for tomorrow's NAQP SSB contest, and am wondering if, like in the CW contest, the software allows me to set up LABELS for the voice recordings?<<<<

Hi Stephen.  I wasn’t aware that you could set up contest recording in ACLog’s contest software.  Where did you find this feature?  I was thinking of suggesting to Scott that he add this feature but if it’s already there I’d like to know where it is and how to set it up.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.