Re: NAQP SSB voice recordings

Pat Whelton

Hi Scott.  I see where you have “RECORD” available in the “PHONE” settings but when I go to SETTINGS, TRANSMIT, CW I do not see the RECORD feature.  I rarely do phone contests.  Do you have this feature for CW contests?

Pat - KZ5J

Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Re: NAQP SSB voice recordings

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Transmit > Phone.  You can even record from the software, though I recommend using a free, full featured program like Audacity for that:  Audacity will allow you to trim any extra space, etc., from your audio recording to keep your audio really tight.

http://www.audacityteam.org/download