From: Ken Johnson ksgrampy@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
To: N3FJP_Software_Users
Sent: Mon, Dec 4, 2017 12:40 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Lesson Learned

Hey Mike -

I'd like to know what brand worked,  and what didn't.  Useful to include in posting.

TNX
de emr

On Dec 4, 2017 11:14, "mikef1234@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]" <N3FJP_Software_Users@...> wrote:

A while back I posted that my frequency had not changed on the General logging program and I discovered the problem. The problem was the USB to Serial adapter was not working right. I had went through 3 different brands which didn't work, finally a fellow ham suggested a well known brand that made one.  I purchased it and it took care of my problem. I'm posting this for future reference in case someone else may have this problem.

73's

Mike / N8GBU