Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Wrong Frequency in log

Scott I actually went through all that before I posted and dare I say it? Tried other logging programs to see how they would respond and I had no problems. Using the Kenwood TS-2000X is a complicated radio and I can see where problems could arise it took me a month to learn the radio. I also did try both entries on the rig drop down menu. Today I will play with it more maybe it's just Murphy's law when you really need something.