From: Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:41 AM
To: N3FJP_Software_Users@...
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Digital Help

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you are having so much trouble.  My software doesn't interface with HRD in any way.  M suspicion is that you somehow reconfigured the other packages for HRD, using different ports.  HRD is not required at all, so I suspect if you restore WSJT and JT Alert to defaults and then reconfigure, that will get you going.