Re: On Line Real Time Scoreboard Questions & User Input?

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your input.  Now that you mention it, that is a really good suggestion.  That's all the more reason I need to know all the possible on line sites of interest.  I was just going to have a selectable URL combo box (that could be manually edited), one field for call and another for password, but if we are going to upload to multiple on line score sites simultaneously, I will need user / password fields for each service.

So guys, what other sites are you aware of?

I would still be interested in knowing which site is most popular?

Thanks!