On Line Real Time Scoreboard Questions & User Input?

Scott Davis

Hi Gang,

In response to several requests, I am in the process of adding optional, automatic upload of your current, real time contest score to my contest software.  This is in addition to the Web Upload Contest Status feature that has been around for a while now.

Besides the existing Web Upload Contest Status (which our club LOVES), I've not used any other real time score boards at all myself, so I really need your input.

These are the two scoreboards that I am aware of:

http://cqcontest.net

http://contestonlinescore.com

Luckily, both support the same xml method for uploading scores, so the code under the hood will be the same for both sites.  That said, I do need to set one as default.

So, my questions are:

1.  Which scoreboard site is most often used?

2.  Are you aware of any other scoreboards besides these two?

Thanks in advance for your help!