Re: Change Telnet Hosts

John Huffman

Scott -

Thank you for the consideration.  The two I want are for specific reasons.  One is filtered for our contest club (dxc.w1ve.com port 7373).  The other is to display spots from my CW Skimmer (localhost port 7310).  The Skimmer one is great for contests since it only shows spots that are actually being heard at my station.

73,
John

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 5:49 AM, Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] <N3FJP_Software_Users@...> wrote:

Hi hjohnc,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Not at this time, but I will give that some thought for the future.

Thanks for the suggestion!