Re: New DX Band Map Automated Jump on Entry Feature!

Pat Whelton

Doesn’t this place you in the “Assisted” category?  Maybe that’s what you want.  Maybe not.

Pat – KZ5J

Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 11:48 AM
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] New DX Band Map Automated Jump on Entry Feature!

Hey Gang,

Just a heads up.  I am working on a new feature where you can optionally set the contest software to immediately jump to the next spot in your DX list as you enter a contact.  This will reduce mouse grabs, take you more quickly to the next potential Q and should speed Click & Pounce run rates.  Obviously rig interface is required.  This video will give you the idea:

https://youtu.be/wgoLdIz9g-M

By the way, if you jump to a spot and don't hear it or want to remove it for any reason, press Ctrl + Shift + X.

I plan to have a beta for you to try in CQ WPX at the end of the month!