Re: New Feature - Quick Total Count - Thoughts?

John K9IJ

Scott,

Ilike option 1, but change 'New' to 'Need'.

John - K9IJ

On 2/1/2017 2:25 PM, Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@aol.com [N3FJP_Software_Users] wrote:

Thanks for chiming in Larry! Okay.......

Option 1 (Include Red Color)

Capture.JPG

Option 2 (No Red)

Capture2.JPG

What say you?

http://www.n3fjp.com
/Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997./
//
1 Peter 3 vs 15: /Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>. But do this with gentleness and respect.../
//
//