Re: AC Log Watch List Enhancement Request

Mark W

I had hoped for something like this also as I am an active park chaser. What I do is have all the most active activators in my watch list. Check the schedules, Facebook, where ever you can get the info. Not going to be 100%, but it does help. The other thing I do is run VE7CC cluster software with filters to display only NPOTA spots. Of course this needs to be connected to a different cluster than ACLog. Between those 3 applications and the Facebook page, I dont miss many. Only 2 weeks left.
K3MRK
Mark