Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 4:19 PM
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Editing a field in multiple records in ACLog

When I transferred my SS contest log to ACLog via the API, I forgot to specify the output power. Now I have hundreds of records which need to be edited. The only way I can think of is to delete all the SS records in ACLog, transfer them again from the contest log this time specifying the output power, and finally sorting the corrected records by date. Does that sound like the best way to fix my log?

Gary, N8LR

Posted by: hadadezerzobah@...