ACL & FLDigi and continued problems with ACL rig interface

Michael Wolcott

Yahoo is not allowing me to reply to the group.

My many thanks to all who have offer suggestions. I will try them later today (Tuesday).

Dave, Menu 56 is set to 9600. I've had no problems with other speeds. Also, my RS-232 cable has worked without a problem for several years and continues to work correctly for other applications as well as all programming software so I don't think that's a problem.

Bill, The radio stays on VFO-A 99.9% of the time.

Dan, I'll change the "Mode Determined by..." later today.

I'll report back this evening on results.

Thanks again to all.
Best 73,
Mike
W4WYI