From: Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 1:57 PM
To: N3FJP_Software_Users@...
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Help setting up spots

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your e-mail.  My software won't share com ports (the serial port you are using to connect your radio to your PC) with other software, so if you have the 590 G control program running, AC Log is unable to access the port.  Try closing that software and then try connecting from AC Log.

You'll find more details on sharing com ports here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q40

And more details on rig interface here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/righelp.html