Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 5:34 PM
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] tranfering AcLog toa new computer

Can someone please instruct me how to move AcLog from one computer to my new shack computer keeping in tact my form settings etc. I'm not concerned with the contacts I have the adif file for that. I tried to download a fresh copy the add any files I could find but that didn't work. I have been using it since 2009 and really like my layout but manually resetting everything freaks me out......  :-)

Thanks in Advance

Dennis N0SMX