Re: ACLog anomality

Christopher Scibelli

If I understand correctly the station on the 4 county line isn't being marked as uploaded.  I think you're referring to N9FN but this happens in many state QPs.

You must edit the time when a station counts for 2, 3, or 4 counties.  Increment the other 3 QSOs by a minute each and LoTW will recognize all 4 counties.

73,

Chris  NU1O

In a message dated 10/17/2016 12:45:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, N3FJP_Software_Users@... writes:

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, as soon as AC Log finds a match, it doesn't look for more.  It may take a few moments to mark those exceptions manually, but far less time than it would take to have AC Log try to check every record (even after matches are found) on every LoTW download.  The net time effect is strongly in the favor of the current configuration.