Importing PAQP from AClog to N1MM+

Mark W

I ran a couple hours portable yesterday and tried out the ACLog for the PAQP. Logged about 25 QSOs. Today I want to run from my shack. My normal contesting software is N1MM, which I am no expert in either, but its set up with my station. When I try to import my QSOs from ACLog for PAQP, I get an error that it must be imported to a PAQP type log. I dont know which app is generating the error. If the error is coming from the ADIF file itself, is there any way around this? If it is coming from N1MM, well I'm probably screwed because I have no idea how to deal with it.

Thanks

Mark K3MRK