Re: LOTW Error

Mark W

I don’t know if this was answered yet. ARRL was doing some encryption updates on their login today. They were having some problems that were causing users to be unable to log in. This includes LOTW. I haven’t heard if the problem has been solved yet or not

Mark K3MRK

From: N3FJP_Software_Users@... [mailto:N3FJP_Software_Users@...]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 7:48 PM
To: N3FJP_Software_Users@...
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] LOTW Error

Hello Scott this is Bill N3GTY well it would upload to LOTW but not download and I could not log into the LOTW Site so I reset the password and now I can upload and download. My old password did not conform to the correct format that they wanted, that might have been the problem but as it stands all is working thank you for your efforts 73 for now Bill N3GTY

On 9/19/2016 5:15 PM, Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] wrote:

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I just did a download here and it worked fine.  This FAQ will get you going:

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJP_Software_Users
Sent: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 5:13 pm
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] LOTW Error

Hello is anyone else getting a LOTW Error when downloading from them. Upload is no problem I can't even log on to the LOTW site at this time. Thanks in advance Bill N3GTY

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.