Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 09:19
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] AC Log, CW Ops CWT & CQ WPX - Just One More Beta Test Please!

Hi All,

I received a user request yesterday for the ability to see if the station you are working is an LoTW User when you tab from the Call field.  I thought this was a good idea that I could quickly implement (though not as quickly as I thought) and incorporated it into the 5.6 beta (just uploaded moments ago).

To enable, go to eLogs > LoTW > ID LoTW Users and enable the ID check box.  LoTW Users will be identified when you tab from the Call field (as well as the already existing DX Spots list).

Please keep testing all the new features.  So far, there haven't been any problem reports, but please keep testing!

As always, thanks for all!