Re: HP Pavilion 6g Function keys

Christopher Scibelli

Great! I'm really glad you got your answer.

Is anybody using a Lenovo ideapad 100S?  I want to do the same things but I'm not finding anything in support.

73,

Chris  NU1O

In a message dated 6/8/2016 11:05:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, N3FJP_Software_Users@... writes:

Fixed it!  K9IJ's suggestion worked.....after a couple of tries. The link to:

HP Notebook PCs - Disable The Fn + Function Key Combination on Certain Models | HP® Customer Support

worked with one issue. Step 6 says to press the f10 key to save the selection and restart the computer....which it did. However I found that the change had not taken. When I tried it again after hitting the f10 key I forced the computer to shut down completely. When it restarted it worked as we had hoped for.

So, I hope this will help others.  Thanks all!

Stan Briggs, K8SB