Re: ic-7300 interface issues

Christopher Scibelli

I have a K3 and there have been times it's been set to Send to RTS which keys my XCVR.  When I unselect that option all works fine. Try unchecking that box.

73,

Chris  NU1O

In a message dated 6/5/2016 3:59:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, N3FJP_Software_Users@... writes:

Hello!

New user of N3FJP and IC-7300 here.... I put in the proper baud rate, etc in N3FJP and hooked up my 7300 to my PC.  When I set USB Send to RTS, which I think is what the instructions on the website say, it just keys my rig.

I cannot get any changes to occur with frequency, either setting or readout.

So I'm not sure what my IC-7300 settings should be.  Can any other IC-7300 users help out?

Thanks!

David