I clicked on the link from my post to the group and all the various tests worked.  Don't know what to tell you.

73,

Chris  NU1O

In a message dated 5/23/2016 10:53:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, N3FJP_Software_Users@... writes:

Went to the link and it will not play it just shows the various ways to use it but does not allow you to try it

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

From: nu1oscar@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
To: N3FJP Software Users
Sent: May 23, 2016 at 6:29 AM
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] CWT Practice et al -- a little off topic.

Hi All,

I happened to be in the eHam CW forum and I came across these CW practice sets.  All can be done from the website I'm providing a link to so no need to download programs.  One of the segments is for practicing the CWT contest.  The speed is adjustable from 15 to 40 wpm.  These maybe of value to some members and I like the fact it's teaching to copy CW in one's head and not by typing the answers into the computer or with pad and paper.

Here's the link:

73,

Chris  NU1O