Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 09:50
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Re: Please Test History File Implementation!

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the report.  Yes, properly formatted, the data from the file you referenced should load up fine.  Just make sure you format it exactly as the history file my software creates is formatted.  If you or someone else modifies the file for my software to use, by all means, please make it available on the group!