From: N3FJP_Software_Users@... [mailto:N3FJP_Software_Users@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 6:37 AM
To: N3FJP_Software_Users@...
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] ACLog with JTAlert

Hi Mark,

Laurie, VK3AMA, author of JTAlert-X has developed code to interface with Amateur Contact Log via my new API!  Laurie is now looking for beta testers!

I'm not on Laurie's e-mail list myself, but Laurie asks that you e-mail him and he will send you a copy of the JTAlert-X beta to try:

More details on JTAlert-X are here:

If you are a user of Laurie's software, please e-mail Laurie and give his new beta a good workout!