Re: Question about LOTW uploads

Mark W

But if I upload to eQSL it shows sent immediately. If I uploaded to eQSL first would the pgm then think it has already been sent when I upload to LOTW?

From: N3FJP_Software_Users@... [mailto:N3FJP_Software_Users@...]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 10:02 PM
To: N3FJP_Software_Users@...
Subject: RE: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Question about LOTW uploads

This is true.  You can get an idea of how long before you can see it by checking this site.

http://www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status

Currently, it is running about 1 minute behind.

Vy73 - Mike - KD5KC.

El Paso, Texas - DM61rt.

W5-SOTA Association Manager.

NA-SOTA info: http://na-sota.org/

From: N3FJP_Software_Users@... [mailto:N3FJP_Software_Users@...]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 19:10
To: N3FJP_Software_Users@...
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Question about LOTW uploads

i have found once i upload the lotw  files like you they do not show up as sent but have found that after a while if i go back to the lotw page on qsl's and do a all since if the files has been process though lotw it will come back and list the calls and show l in the sent side

hope this helps

73's raymond kk4pux

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 8:48 PM

Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Question about LOTW uploads

I have not had any problems uploading my log to LOTW, but I am confused about the QSL status in the log entry. When I upload all QSOs not uploaded, the Sent status in the log page still says N. At what point does this change to "Y"?

Today I uploaded about 10 new QSOs to LOTW. the status on the log page stayed at "N". I then uploaded eQSL and the status changed to "Y". I am referring to the SENT status. I also notice that every time I compile an upload for LOTW, it tells me I have about 150 QSOs sign for upload but appear to be dupes?

Do I have something set wrong? LOTW is very important to me. I really dont care much about eQSL, but since it is easy to do, I upload every couple weeks.

Thanks

Mark

K3MRK

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.