Sent: Friday, January 01, 2016 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Logging Time Off

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Either clicking Settings > Time Off if Blank.. (so that it is checked) or checking the check box above the Time Off field that says Current Time if Blank is working properly here.  There haven't been any other problem reports, so I'm not sure why you are experiencing what you describe.