Logging Time Off

Pat Whelton

I must have fat fingered something as I am no longer having a value entered in the “Time Off” field of ACLog v.5.3.

In Settings under “Time Off – If Blank, Log Current Time” I have tried placing a check mark next to this field and I have also tried this field without a check mark.  Neither produces a QSO ending time.  I’ve had to edit the QSO record the last couple of QSOs to get and ending time.

Again I must have touched something erroneously so it’s probably a pretty easy fix.  Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J