Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Auto Backup for AC Log

You have Dropbox and I found out I have Onedrive.  I saved my log and Tqsl data to Onedrive and just installed AC Log on another PC in the house.  I downloaded all the needed data from Onedrive. I will replace my thumb drive and will continue to upload to LoTW as often as possible, but it would be very nice if AC Log had the ability to be backed up to an additional location in addition to the PC it's on after each and every QSO.  That would insure no QSOs would be lost if/when data is lost.

73,

Chris  NU1O

In a message dated 11/12/2015 1:27:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, N3FJP_Software_Users@... writes:

After reading some of the posts on a backup issue, I decided to investigate the possibility of automating my backups.I use dropbox for my backups, a free cloud drive.

These are the step I used after starting AC Log. Clicked file> Backup Options.
This brought up the Backup form. I checked the box for writing a permanent file each time AC Log closes. I placed the path to the folder on dropbox where I wanted the file saved, clicked Done. I then closed the program and then in windows explorer I navigated to the folder where the backup should be and sis not find any files. I did this several times and still have not seen any backup files.
So my question is what did I do wrong? alxo what name is actually given the these files?

73
Tom
AD2TM