Re: ACLog eQSL and "S Conf By" update

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Muti select the records you wish to mark.  Then, from the menu options click Edit > Mark Selected Records as QSL Sent.  You will have the opportunity to specify E.

From: jhhuber@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
To: N3FJP_Software_Users
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2015 1:59 pm
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] ACLog eQSL and "S Conf By" update

Hello Group,

I've not been able to find an answer by searching, so I'll try by asking :-)

When I upload contacts to eQSL via ACLog (using the "selected records" button), the records are marked with an "E" in the "S Conf By" field.

When I have uploaded a big batch of contacts to eQSL(via the eQSL website) after a contest (using the same ADIF file I import into ACLog), and followup with an ACLog "Download All Since", the "E" does NOT show up in my log (like the L shows up for LotW after a "Download All Since").

Am I missing a step, or is there a way to get the E in "S Conf by" for eQSL records NOT uploaded directly from ACLog?

Thanks es 73,

John / N8FYL