Re: Not receiving confirmation of upload in AC Log

Steven Wolf

John,

Thanks for your reply.  Do you have the new Xfinity "DPC3941T Wireless Gateway"?  That's what I'm using now.  I just clicked on "Restore Default Settings" for the firewall, even though I hadn't changed any of the defaults.   After I did that, I was able to get a download of status updates for test contacts that I entered yesterday.  The few test contacts that I entered a little earlier haven't been updated..............yet.  It might be a little too soon to expect that.   Hopefully the problem is solved.

73,

Steve  KC8BW