Re: Not receiving confirmation of upload in AC Log

John Huber

Steve / KC8BW,

For what its worth, my Xfinity cable modem/router is set at "Minimum Security(Low)" and ACLog (and everything else) works fine.  On my router (Technicolor branded), when I expand the "TIP: Protect your home network." (click on "more") it says that Minimum security is the default.  Maybe that setting is worth a try.

73,  John / N8FYL

---In N3FJP_Software_Users@..., <wolfman48045@...> wrote :

Attached is a screen shot of the Xfinity wireless gateway page.  I know that this is not a “tech support” issue for your AC Log software, but was hoping that you might know what settings I need to change in the wireless gateway/router to allow for proper functioning of AC Log, so that I get the acknowledgement from LoTW  (see previous posts in the AC LOg user’s group).  This screen shot shows the Custom Security Tab open.  Thanks for any  help.

73,

Steve  KC8BW