Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 4:20 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Label Printing

I've never printed out labels so I have a very basic question.  I see labeling paper in office stores.  I take it that labeling paper is required?  Are they all pretty much the same or is one brand better than the others?

73,

Chris  NU1O

In a message dated 8/30/2015 1:09:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, N3FJP_Software_Users@... writes:

I use the same settings on my LableWriter 400 Turbo as well, works great as long as remember to print landscape.
Geary, KE5IRK