Re: Label Printing

Pat Whelton

I use Avery 8160 labels with ACLog.  8160s come 30 labels to a page.  Three across and 10 down.  The individual labels measure 1” X 2-5/8”.  When printing labels ACLog knows what label to start printing on and it remembers the last label you used (that is until you close the program).  I typically buy the 750 label package (25 sheets).  I do a lot of QSL’ing especially a year or two after a contest when all the JA’s want QSLs.  YMMV.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 4:20 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Label Printing

I've never printed out labels so I have a very basic question.  I see labeling paper in office stores.  I take it that labeling paper is required?  Are they all pretty much the same or is one brand better than the others?

Chris  NU1O

In a message dated 8/30/2015 1:09:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, N3FJP_Software_Users@... writes:

I use the same settings on my LableWriter 400 Turbo as well, works great as long as remember to print landscape.
Geary, KE5IRK

From: "'Larry Stowell' lclarks@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]"
To: N3FJP_Software_Users@...
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Label Printing [ 1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Larry Stowell included below]
Ken
I have that setup and no problem.
See attachment

73 Larry K1ZW

Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 10:14 AM
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Label Printing

Just curious, has anyone tried or is anyone printing with a label printer, such as DYMO 450 TURBO or the like and were there any major setup parameters? thanks

Ken W1KEN

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.