Re: Staying Connected to DX Spots

Pat Whelton

Hi John.  Thanks for the input.  I tried that several days ago.  No luck.  But thanks for the suggestion.

Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Staying Connected to DX Spots

Make sure you have 3min keep alive checked. If spots are
coming slowly many spot servers will disconnect clients if
they don't see a 'ping' or ack from the client within 3min.

'Pat Whelton' pwhelton@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
wrote:

> Hi Mark. I’m sorry you have the problem too but I’m glad I’m
> not going crazy and that someone other than myself has the
> same problem. What do you do when it happens? Do you just
> reconnect 40-50 times a day?
> Pat - KZ5J

However, a large number of electrons were terribly
inconvenienced !

k9ij@...
Webmaster, Network Admin, Janitor