Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] AC Log 4.8 Beta - Please Test!!

Thanks for your thoughts Pat.  The only reason there is another AC Log revision now is that I have to keep it consistent with the rest of the software and I have to redo the other 61 programs as well for the reasons documented in my recent posts.

Printing is definitely out of the scope for this revision and quite honestly I don't see the opportunity to work on any printing functions for the foreseeable future. I actually need to finish incorporating the DX filter / band map and the upgrades documented in the most recent Field Day release into the rest of the 60 applications.  Then it is back to the additional program requests, but I needed to do the upgrade first, or I would have wound up adding more programs and then immediately having to upgrade them too!